Sciatica exercises

I cured my sciatica symptoms with these exercises. You will need a foam roller (I suggest 6 inch by 3 feet size) that you can buy at Target, Sears, or online…

1. jonathan claire says:

*Who Else Wants To Learn How To Relieve Their Pain And Discomfort From
    Sciatica in 7 Days (Or Less) – Guaranteed*?
    Go to ==> —www.sciaticatv.blogspot.com— or “please see reply below”?

2. GruelMaster says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I’m sure you must be an Angel because you saved me LOL!
    Applying your knowledge and experience is the best thing that’s happened
    with my sciatica in over a month! After 1 go, I’m already sitting comfy!
    I’m so happy! Thank you for sharing your positive energy! I’ll be sure to
    pay it forward big time!! Your Canadian Sister :D

3. andrian bruce says:

If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about
    sciatica relief, then this is going to be the most important information
    you’ll ever read…

4. wendel lennon says:

Learn How to Cure Sciatica Naturally in Less Than 7 DAYS Completely with
    Unique Sciatica Treatment.
    No Drugs, Surgery, Physical Therapy, Exercise, or Change of Diet!

5. Bowen Hougmenseed says:

Nice Clip! Thank you so much.

6. Brandovibe says:

Thanks for sharing, I’m going to give it a shot, I’m desperate for relief
    right now…..

7. branchingforward says:

Hey Seth, do you play golf at all? I have had a bad sciatica problem on my
    right side and nothing I am doing is working. Can you still play golf if
    you do actually play?

8. Anna Wilcox says:

I’m not sure but ,if anyone else wants to discover effective home remedies
    for sciatica relief try Basarto Sciatica Treater Blueprint (do a search on
    google ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my work buddy got
    excellent success with it.

9. William Barnes says:

@Chino *If you are interested in learning everything there is to know
    about sciatica relief, than this is going to be the most important
    information you’ll ever read…*

10. DeRex9 says:

11. Deb S says:

I’ve been using a tennis ball for knots which helps but will try this too.
    Seems you can did a larger area. Thanks.

12. Seth Phillips says:

Sorry to hear about your condition. I have no idea if it will help you or
    not. It worked for me.

13. Kim Boone says:

@jimmie200 Read about Myofascial Release, it is a form of soft tissue
    release.

14. Drew Cody says:

Yes sir I completely understand. Its extremely difficult to navigate
    through the IMMENSE amount of information. Thankyou for sharing your
    exercises. I can attempt these optimistic in the fact someone else has
    already sifted through the junk to compile this series of exercises. Cheers
    (=

15. DragonKanyaa says:

Thanks for this informative video, and for recommending a size. I’m a
    massage therapist and have helped others with deep tissue and myofascial
    release, but as for practitioners, these therapy tools can be essential.
    Pilates leg lifts work as well,(I noticed the pain was gone in 6 weeks and
    had lost 10 lbs) but mine has gotten so bad that I think this for
    stretching and muscle release AND pilates for strengthening will be the way
    to go. Appreciate the demo andTake care : )

16. Danny Gonzalez says:

I will give it a shot thanks for posting!

17. MichaelW805 says:

Thanks for the video!

18. Piotrek1985 says:

And how does that streaching supposed to help someone wh is having sciatica
    because of the bulging disc…

19. GravInducedSleepTrac says:

Traction/decompression for sciatic pain due to herniated disk good, however
    if you don’t get at least 4 hours of deep R.E.M. sleep while in traction,
    results will be modest and short lived. In R.E.M. sleep the brain paralyses
    the body, So in order to have gravity really work long term you need to add
    2 more ingredients, time, and sleep. D.I.Y. For about $20 in materials a
    few common tools and some time, pain relief may be just a day or 2 away
    GravInducedSleepTrac (G.I.S.T)

20. Chad Convis says:

Thanks for sharing! I just started experiencing the joys of Sciatica and
    will give these a try.

21. Seth Phillips says:

Good luck! I am getting ready to go out and run 8 miles right now. I am so
    happy that I don’t have to deal with the sciatica symptoms anymore. When
    you take care of your body it will take care of you!

22. Seth Phillips says:

Although it may not look like it is stretching anything it is. The pressure
    it puts on your muscles and tendons is strong. You will find when you first
    start it is quite painful. The pain will become less and less as you
    stretch things out over a period of time. I had a lot of pain before I
    started this exercise and now I am pain free. Give it a try. I don’t have
    anything to do with health promotion at all this just worked for me. Seth

23. Seth Phillips says:

Danny Good luck! I continue to be pain free after using this method.

24. Seth Phillips says:

People sometimes try to make things to complicated. Good luck with this
    technique it worked for me.

25. donnyRandom says:

I tried a foam roller on my back last week and it worked amazing well.